Vizual Personnel Software News/Articles
Setting up Career History Triggers in Vizual Personnel Manager
For Basic Personnel Director Users*
All current information about an employees current Job is recorded on the Employee Details screen within Vizual Personnel Manager. What many users do not realises is that it is also possible to record a basic history of changes to key job details such as when an employee changes job title or moves department or location.
This is done using the Career History Triggers screen to identify which fields you wish to record any changes. The system will then prompt you when one of these fields are updated and the change is recorded in the Career History screen.
To set up a Career History Trigger, follow these simple steps:
- Open Personnel Manager and choose Career History Triggers from the Options drop down menu
- Click OK
- Choose the Screen you would like to add the trigger to (typically the Employee Details screen)
- Click ADD
- Choose the field you wish to add the trigger for
- Enter a description for the event
- Click OK
- Repeat as required for any other fields.
If you would like to learn more about setting Career Event Triggers within Personnel Manager please contact us by using the buttons below:
AgathonHR have been working on Vizual Personnel Manager and Personnel Director since 1997 and are one of the last companies in the UK to have any experience using or supporting these systems. Additionally we have been working with People Inc. since 2009 and are one the main People Inc. resellers in the UK. This means we can provide the best possible service to ensure the upgrade goes as effectively as possible.
Whilst we can no longer sell Personnel Manager, we do currently provide the following:
- Upgrades to People Inc. including data migration.
- Discounted annual support packages
- Basic training for new users
- Report Writing Training.
- Consultancy – Data tidying, customisation etc.
Kepp track of key Career Event using Career Event Triggers within your Vizual Personnel Manager Software
- Implementation Difficulty 25% 25%
- Benefit 90% 90%
- Set up Time/Costs 30% 30%
- Ease of use 35% 35%
Our ratings show how easy it is to implement this new feature and how the benefits outweigh the time and costs for implementing it.
Note: Features with a Difficulty rating of over 50% will need to be set up by one of our developers.