Vizual Personnel Software News/Articles
Upgrading to People Inc. HR – What is involved?
Upgrading to People Inc. HR from your Vizual Personnel Manager or Personnel Director software has to be one of the easiest and efficient transitions available today, almost as easy as upgrading your iPhone to the latest model.
The process is very simple and requires very little effort or time by the users. Even better, there’s no need for users to manually populate different spreadsheets with their employee information so it can be imported.
Upgrading to People Inc. HR can be done in just a few days, depending on the customer’s specific requirements and the process is typically has 5 simple steps:
- The first step is for us to take a backup of your existing Personnel Manager/Personnel Director databases and set up on our specially configured and secure upgrade server.
- We then perform a test migration to make sure there are no oddities with the data (Personnel Manager in particular allowed for some strange things with data such as ghost records or allowing critical dates to be left blank)
- The outcome of the test is discussed with the customer and they have the opportunity to make any updates such as fill in any gaps in the data that will make the reports in People Inc. more meaningful.
- Once done, we repeat the process and perform the full data migration before implementing on to the organisations live servers.
- Once live we provide a few short online training sessions to help users get up to speed or for those who prefer it, we visit the customer to provide them with some face to face and hands on training.
Due to our vast experience of working on both Vizual Personnel Manager/Director and People Inc. we can make sure users get the best possible experience when upgrading. We also pride ourselves on the service we provide before, during and after the upgrade to ensure the users are made to feel confident and excited about their new HR software.
Added to this, People Inc. is designed to be just as easy to use as Vizual Personnel Manager/Director yet comes packed with a wide range of new and enhanced features. This means it can be used in a very similar way as with their previous Vizual software or for those who want more can benefit from new functionality to enable them to get more from their HR Software.
Here are just a handful of examples the new and enhanced features upgrading to People Inc. HR has to offer:
- Personnel, Recruitment and Training course management all in one system.
- Holiday and Absence calculated using employee work Patterns (rather than manually)
- Records Holidays that cross a month correctly (no need to do anything extra like you do now)
- Updated management of maternity and paternity leave (in line with legislation).
- Enhanced report writer with much-improved headcount and absence reporting.
- Enhanced performance enabling remote access.
- Enhanced e-mail and letter generation.
- Screen designer providing unrivalled flexibility.
- Custom features are easily added to People Inc. using plug-ins and wizards.
- Built In Organisation Chart viewer
- User account management based on profile templates.
- The look and feel is very similar to Personnel Manager so it’s still simple to use
- Compatible with latest versions of Microsoft Windows, Office, and SQL Server
- Much more secure than Personnel Manager (keeping your data safe)
If you would like to find out more about upgrading your Vizual Personnel Manager / Personnel Director software contact us using the buttons below:
AgathonHR have been working on Vizual Personnel Manager and Personnel Director since 1997 and are one of the last companies in the UK to have any experience using or supporting these systems. Additionally we have been working with People Inc. since 2009 and are one the main People Inc. resellers in the UK. This means we can provide the best possible service to ensure the upgrade goes as effectively as possible.
Whilst we can no longer sell Personnel Manager, we do currently provide the following:
- Upgrades to People Inc. including data migration.
- Discounted annual support packages
- Basic training for new users
- Report Writing Training.
- Consultancy – Data tidying, customisation etc.