Upgrade your Vizual HR Software to People Inc.
We have been supplying and working with Personnel Manager and Personnel Director Vizual HR Software since 2000. In 2009 Vizual withdrew these products from sale but some companies are still using these systems. Due to new versions of Microsoft Windows, Office and SQL server some users may be experiencing problems with aspects of Personnel Manager and Personnel Director Vizual HR Software and in some cases may not be able to use them at all.
With this in mind we are offering an upgrade to People Inc. that provides a wealth of functionality that is not available via Personnel Manager or Personnel Director Vizual HR Software, including:
- Personnel, Recruitment and Training course management all in one system.
- Screen designer providing significant additional features.
- Updated management of maternity and paternity leave (in line with legislation).
- Enhanced report writer with much-improved headcount and absence reporting.
- Enhanced performance enabling remote access.
- A customisable web client enabling users to access PI using a web browser.
- Enhanced e-mail and letter generation.
- Custom features can now be added to People Inc. using plug-ins and wizards.
- User account management is based on templates in version 3.4.
- Windows 7, Office 2010, and SQL Server 2005/2008 are supported.
- The look and feel has been enhanced with Windows 7 in mind.
- People Inc. now also includes a data-migration tool allowing users to transfer the employee details from their Vizual HR Software database into People Inc. for free.
When upgrading from Personnel Manager or Personnel Director Vizual HR Software to People Inc a day is required to migrate the screens and data into the new system:
- Custom screens and changes to standard screens are migrated to People Inc.
- All data (including data associated with archived employees if required) is transferred into People Inc. (by default, attached documents are not transferred).
- The upgrade may provide the opportunity to work through historical data and rationalise this where appropriate (or desirable).
- Letter templates and report templates are not transferred to People Inc. Again this is an opportunity to review existing letters and reports and only create the useful ones.
- User Training (Basic, Advanced and System Administrator)