Give your Vizual Personnel Software a new lease of life by updating to People Inc. HR
Transform how you manage HR and help your staff save time by updating your Vizual Personnel Software to a more powerful, up-to-date HR system that is still simple to use.
Power up your Vizual HR Software by upgrading to People Inc.
Just as easy to use yet packed with more time saving features and functionality, People Inc HR is the perfect upgrade for your Vizual Personnel Software.
People Inc. provides a wealth of functionality that is not available via Personnel Manager or Personnel Director Vizual HR Software including:
- The look and feel is very similar to Personnel Manager so its easy to learn
- Compatible with latest versions of Microsoft Windows, Office and SQL Server.
- Provides much more security to keep your data safe.
- Holiday and Absence calculated using employee work patterns to save you manually calculating (and you can now record absence that crosses a month).
- Personnel, Recruitment and Training course management all in one system.
- Screen designer providing significant additional features.
- Updated management of maternity and paternity leave (in line with legislation).
- Enhanced report writer with much-improved headcount and absence reporting.
- Enhanced e-mail and letter generation.
- Custom features can now be added easily to People Inc. using plug-ins and wizards.
- Can be accessed securely via your company network.
When upgrading from Personnel Manager or Personnel Director Vizual HR Software to People Inc we aim to make this as quick, easy and cost effective as possible. The upgrade includes:
- Software Licence
- Annual Support (Year 1)
- Software Installation
- Transfer of all Active Employee Details and Salary History data from Vizual Personnel Manager / Director into People Inc.
- Data Review with Analysis Report
- Creation of your User security profile.
- 2 x 30 minute online Training Sessions
We also provide a full data migration service (includes all data screens and Archived records) and onsite training if required for an additional fee.