Vizual Personnel Software News/Articles
Setting up Diary Reminder Triggers in Vizual Personnel Manager
For Basic Personnel Manager Users*
Managing employees generates a great many different tasks and actions that often require a diary reminder whether it be to remind you to issue a contract of Employment; notify IT of a new starter; inform a manager of a team members end of probation.
Vizual Personnel Manager comes with a utility that allows you to set up Diary Reminder Triggers on date fields with the system. When this field is updated, an event is added to the built in Personnel Manager diary and a reminder pops up on the due date.
To add a Diary Reminder Trigger, follow these simple steps:
- Open Personnel Manager and choose Diary Reminder Triggers from the Options drop down menu
- Click OK
- Choose the screen you would like to add the trigger (for example Employee Details
- Click Add
- Choose the field you would like to set the trigger on (for example Date of Leaving)
- Enter a Description (Notify IT of leaver)
- Choose the reminder options (for example, 10 days before the Leaving Date)
- Click OK
If you would like to learn more about setting Diary Reminder Triggers within Vizual Personnel Manager please contact us by using the buttons below:
AgathonHR have been working on Vizual Personnel Manager and Personnel Director since 1997 and are one of the last companies in the UK to have any experience using or supporting these systems. Additionally we have been working with People Inc. since 2009 and are one the main People Inc. resellers in the UK. This means we can provide the best possible service to ensure the upgrade goes as effectively as possible.
Whilst we can no longer sell Personnel Manager, we do currently provide the following:
- Upgrades to People Inc. including data migration.
- Discounted annual support packages
- Basic training for new users
- Report Writing Training.
- Consultancy – Data tidying, customisation etc.
Never miss an important date again. Set up Diary Reminder Triggers within your Vizual Personnel Manager Software
- Implementation Difficulty 25% 25%
- Benefit 90% 90%
- Set up Time/Costs 30% 30%
- Ease of use 35% 35%
New Feature Rating
Our ratings show how easy it is to implement this new feature and how the benefits outweigh the time and costs for implementing it.
Note: Features with a Difficulty rating of over 50% will need to be set up by one of our developers.