Vizual Personnel Software News/Articles
Exporting data from a query within Vizual Personnel Manager
For Intermediate Personnel Manager Users*
We often get asked if its possible to export data from an existing Query (or report) within Vizual Personnel Manager as its not an obvious or straight forward process. This is a quick guide on the process for exporting data from an existing query so it can be imported into MS Excel.
- Firstly open the query you would like to export.
- Choose EXPORT… from the File drop down menu
- Choose the location and filename for the exported data (see screenshot below)
- Ensure the File Type is set to ‘ASCII Delimited File (*.TXT)
- Click OK to export the data
- Click OK when complete.
This process will create a Text (*.TXT) file in your chosen location that can be imported into Excel.
Exporting data from a Personnel Manager Query
You can also export data from a report in the same way.
AgathonHR have been working on Vizual Personnel Manager and Personnel Director since 1997 and are one of the last companies in the UK to have any experience using or supporting these systems. Additionally we have been working with People Inc. since 2009 and are one the main People Inc. resellers in the UK. This means we can provide the best possible service to ensure the upgrade goes as effectively as possible.
Whilst we can no longer sell Personnel Manager, we do currently provide the following:
- Upgrades to People Inc. including data migration.
- Discounted annual support packages
- Basic training for new users
- Report Writing Training.
- Consultancy – Data tidying, customisation etc.
- Implementation Difficulty 15% 15%
- Benefit 100% 100%
- Set up Time/Costs 25% 25%
- Ease of use 35% 35%