Frequently Asked Questions
Version: Single/Multi User
Category: Version 3 Personnel Manager
Title: New Features
New Employee Records Screens
In addition to the employee record screens you are familiar with if you are a Visual Personnel user, Personnel Manager offers the following:
• Working Time Directive tab on the main Employee Details screen: track employees
opt-out dates and terms.
• Employee Photographs screen in the Employee Shortcut bar: attach and display
employee photographs on their own screen, linked to the Employee Details screen.
• Medical History screen in the Employment Shortcut bar: track employee medical
exams and results.
• CPE/CPD Record screen in the Training and Education Shortcut bar: monitor
planned versus actual structured and unstructured training and annual budgets.
• Leave Allowance screen on the Absence and Payroll Shortcut bar: Set leave
allowance start dates and record carryover time and time taken in lieu of holidays.
Instantly recalculate accrued time leave allowances.
• Professional Membership screen on the Training and Education Shortcut bar:
record employee membership in professional associations.
• Maternity screen on the Absence and Payroll Shortcut bar: record and track
maternity information, such as confinement and return to work dates.
Please complete this short questionnaire and return to:
Customer Support Services,
Vizual Business Tools Ltd.
Fax: 01934 418203
Email:Support@VisualPersonnel.co.uk Internet: www.VisualPersonnel.co.uk
FAQ Sheet Code PDFAQ00:
oVery useful & easy to follow o Too technical
oMore technical detail needed o Other (Please comment below)